So, the big update on baby is... it's a boy! We opened the results of the ultrasound on Christmas morning and found out what we're having! Soon after we felt the excitement of shopping around for boys things, thinking about boys names, and nursery themes! Drew is so excited to be having a boy. I am too, but I would have been very excited to have a girl too. I hope the next time we have a girl! The baby is doing great and healthy as can be :) I am feeling a lot better and am starting to show quite a bit! I am in need of a good pair of pregnancy jeans, but I can't find any that I like. I am presently still wearing a pair of my regular jeans rigged with a rubber band!

Over Christmas Drew surprised me big time with a Nook eReader! I was so blown away and completely astonished! I had no idea what Drew was hatching up. Anyways, I am totally addicted! It's hard not to read in all of my spare time with so many books at my fingertips. Needless to say, Drew scored some big points with me and by far the best and most thoughtful gift. I was never interested in getting an eReader, but Drew had mentioned several times that he's always wanted to get me one. I just shrugged it off because I love to use books from the library. The amazing thing with the Nook is that I can still borrow ebooks from the library on my Nook. It is perfect and Drew took that all into account when choosing the perfect eReader for me.

Over Christmas Drew surprised me big time with a Nook eReader! I was so blown away and completely astonished! I had no idea what Drew was hatching up. Anyways, I am totally addicted! It's hard not to read in all of my spare time with so many books at my fingertips. Needless to say, Drew scored some big points with me and by far the best and most thoughtful gift. I was never interested in getting an eReader, but Drew had mentioned several times that he's always wanted to get me one. I just shrugged it off because I love to use books from the library. The amazing thing with the Nook is that I can still borrow ebooks from the library on my Nook. It is perfect and Drew took that all into account when choosing the perfect eReader for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment