1.31.2011

Drew feels baby's movements for the first time!

Last Tuesday Drew felt the baby kick/punch for the first time! I was just a day from being 24 weeks along.

I have been anxiously awaiting this for weeks now. I have been able to feel the baby for a while now, but every time I've tried to get Drew to be able to feel the movements, but nothing!

This baby is getting bigger and stronger! I am feeling a lot now and the movements are getting a little less like love taps and little more like kicks and somersault! We were sitting on the couch reading together when I put Drew's hand on my belly and right then- POW!- baby strikes! It was cool :)

Then the next night we were reading before bed and baby was super active. Drew was able to feel successive kicks, punches, and maybe a somersault or two! This Sunday morning we just laid in bed playing with him in my belly.

It's been so fun to finally be able to feel all of his movements from the outside! We love our little guy and I really can't wait to meet him!!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

It is SO fun when hubby feels the baby finally!! I'm glad you guys are having fun with your little man!!