We've been slowly acquiring clothes and gear, but we don't plan to buy a crib or a stroller until we are very close. We have no where to store anything in our little apartment! Right now I am passing the time by taking long hikes and walks whenever I can, and getting as much chocolate as I can. Oreos and chocolate have been my absolute vices! It's hard to resist, but walking has helped me gain more confidence in spite of my growing belly, butt, and increasingly declining posture! I love walking and in the last two weeks its been sunny and in the 50's and 60's so I have been taking advantage of the warm weather :)
I have been really bad about taking any belly pictures mainly because I hate seeing what my body looks like, but here is a few pictures for those of you who have been asking! I know I should be better about recording this time in my life, but eh... I lack the energy! These are the only two "profile" pictures I have so far :) And thank you in advance for not posting how huge I look for how far along I am - please humor me and spare me the guilt. I have such a short torso that he has no where to go but OUT! thaNKs :)
14 weeks........................................26 weeks
P.S. Also, my friend (and boss) just had her baby a couple of weeks ago! Which means I got to go visit her in the hospital, but I also got a "family" day off from work:) We had thrown her a baby shower at work just two days before the birth- good thing too! Just wanted to post a few pictures from the big event!
4 comments:
I don't think you look big for where you are at at all! You are a very cute pregnant person. And you look like a natural with a newborn!
You look fantastic!! Don't worry about it!! SO cute!!
You don't look big at all! You look cute! I am sure you are getting so excited to meet your new little bundle. He will bring more joy to your life than you can comprehend! I am so happy for you and Drew! Congrats!
Aww, you look cute!
Post a Comment