I haven't posted much of anything lately and I know I never posted about Christmas, but it was so fun. Christmas this year was one of the biggest Christmas's we've ever had with some very memorable gifts. For one, my mom made Drew and I a beautiful quilt that we will add to our collection! I really love every part of this quilt. I know I am picky and particular especially about the backs of quilts and I esp like the back of this quilt because it's yellow/gold. Thank you mom! We also got marble cups from Italy made from the marble mountain Carrara (did I get that right Vanessa?) It was very special to get a gift from a part of Italy. We really want to go to over to Italy! And like always Drew's mom and grandma, Julie & Marje, showered us with some wonderful gifts... slippers, pajamas, amazing silicon baking mats, lotion, and clothes! Drew got more fishing gear this year from me and Drew got me a new digital camera which I love! Another big thing that we got this Christmas was a second car which Bob & Julie helped us get with a loan! We really have been able to share a car thus far and it's been fun, but we are so happy to get a second car now! I was so touched by everyone's generosity, but the best thing was spending time with family. We played chimes and also participated in Bob's Root Beer test tasting extravaganza! Of course we're snobs now... here are some pictures for you to enjoy!
My quilt from my Mommy
(of which pictures do not do justice..)


Root Beer Taste Testing

my favorite Christmas pic of Drew and his siblings

a goofy one for the road

Yeah... we had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment