
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year's! Last night Drew and I were discussing our 2008 in review. Often it is at the end that you tend to look back. What was your best moment of 2008? Here is what we came up with for our best moments of 2008...
Drew: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Flaming Gorge fishing trip, Frost Family Reunion in Ouray, CO, and seeing all of Texas!
Me: Graduating from BYU (the whole week of graduation was awesome and I couldn't stop smiling!), Drew's birthday, Frost Family Reunion in Ouray, CO, Thanksgiving & Christmas!
We then started talking about what we're most looking forward to in the 2009 and we both agreed that we are most looking forward to summer. I want most to go on a lot of trips and pack everyday possible with something exciting and fun. I want to go somewhere like Hawaii, or Italy, or Havasupai this summer. And Drew would like to go to Flaming Gorge again or to the Boulder Mountains. I want to work on a life goal of mine to run a marathon this year and we both want to be very very active this year. Just laying in bed last night talking about all the things we wanted to accomplish and do this year made me so excited to get a head start on 2009! I am really looking forward to the future and more now than I ever have before. 2008 was filled with so many changes for Drew and I (we moved from Utah to Nevada, I graduated from college, Drew started Graduate School, we lived in Texas for two months as auditors for the USDA, we moved to Reno, I got a full time job, and we're adjusting to living as Nevadans). It went by somewhat fast, but also very slow. We were both ready for 2008 to be over. Happy 2009 everyone!
2 comments:
I love your zest for life Christina! You make me want to be so much better. I'm usually one that doesn't think of things like what you just posted like your favorite things about 2008.
By the way, I'm sure Jared would love to take Drew fishing here any day!
Sounds like a fantastic year! You make married life (and life in general) look so amazing!
You and Drew are so much fun! I'm excited for the summer, hopefully we can spend a bit of time up there this summer!
Post a Comment