9.12.2008

Mail Thief

Some people are just stupid!

We went to the mail box today and found a flyer on taped up for all the read.... Basically it was informing everyone that boxes 748-1438 were broken into (yep, that included ours!) and that we will no longer get mail until the USPS conducts further investigation. It makes me mad that someone would do that and now we need to go to the post office to get any of our mail. Even worse we have no idea if any mail was stolen and I guess we'll never know.

Here's a solution... maybe I'll just meet the mailman when he comes from now on and just have him give me our mail in person.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my gosh that is so stupid! What would they be looking for?

Alene said...

It's so weird that people do that in the U.S. Get this, in Korea, they don't lock the mail up at all! Anyone can grab your mail, but no one would even think to do that. Strange how Korea is safer than the U.S. (in most ways--except for the fact that North Korea keeps threatening to obliterate South Korea, but hey, what are good rivalries for?) And I'm totally with you on the book club thing. I loved the girls in my book club. Sometimes I didn't even read the book, I just went to socialize. Wish I would have joined much, much earlier. Glad you're liking it!!!