As most of you know, we moved to Reno last month. We painted the apartment and then filled it little by little. I finally have taken some pictures of the "transformation" per se, but it is not complete. I really haven't decorated yet so our apartment still needs a lot of help. There are some rooms that I didn't get a before picture because I forgot.
Our kitchen area. The laundry closet is right in the eating area and next to the kitchen. We bought this tall kitchen table yesterday on Craigslist. We got a great deal and the sellers delivered it right to us!

Our kitchen with the beautiful new kitchen towels Drew's grandma bought for us! This may look small to most of you, but for Drew and I this is an amazingly large kitchen space! The door you see leads to a large pantry. We are so lucky to have so much storage space in this apartment.
This is our bedroom. We painted it "ivory beige" and "brown bag". You might be wondering what is above our bed... it's a little experiment since we do not have a headboard we thought we would paint one on the wall. I don't like it, but we're trying it out for now. The more I think about it the more I want to paint over it. That's why paint is nice, it's so versatile and easy to change.
Our living room/office nook. We painted the nook the darker color and the other three walls in our living room the ivory color. We are using it as an office. Drew's sister, Allison, and his mom helped us paint. They were wonderful. Again... the decorating is not complete!
Our bathroom! I love blue and brown together, but Drew hates it because he thinks it's retro. We compromised and I was able to pull off blue and brown in the bathroom. It was hard to take a good picture of the bathroom because of the mirror, sorry.
Yea for our apartment! Of course there are some other parts I didn't take pictures of, like our balcony and living room, but it's nothing to get excited about. I hope I have better decorating ideas in the future. It is pretty bleak as of now, but I am working on it. We are enjoying Reno and any one is welcome to visit anytime! Lake Tahoe is just one hour away!
Yea for our apartment! Of course there are some other parts I didn't take pictures of, like our balcony and living room, but it's nothing to get excited about. I hope I have better decorating ideas in the future. It is pretty bleak as of now, but I am working on it. We are enjoying Reno and any one is welcome to visit anytime! Lake Tahoe is just one hour away!








4 comments:
Wow! You have such a cute place! None of our apartments were ever that nice! I hope we get to come see it someday! By the way, I think your headboard idea is cool!
Oh my heck that picture of me is almost blackmail worthy :P I love your apartment. It's adorable!
I love your apartment, I think it's so cute! And I love the headboard and the bathroom! :)
Your new table looks great! It is perfect for that space.
Post a Comment