4.11.2010
Deja Vu
Ok, so maybe the reason I haven't blogged is because I've been feeling awful lately. Whatever Drew had two weeks ago.... well I developed the same symptoms and respiratory problems. I've never felt so sore and bruised from coughing. At times my sternum and ribs felt like they might break. Luckily I wasn't sick for as long as Drew and I still went to work. I'm pretty sure this is due to the fact that instead of starving myself (Drew) I still ate plenty of nutrients and healthy foods. I know when you are sick you lose your appetite, but starving your body isn't going to help you recover. Okay, so I missed one day of work, but I had a doctor's note too. Turns out I'm a little psychic. So I made this doctor's appointment over a month ago (well, it was for my yearly exam) but it just so happened to land on Wednesday and I called ahead and said I had more important things to address at my doctor's appt than my woman parts. Come Wednesday I was able to go to the doctor and get my illness addressed. She prescribed me the same inhaler, codeine, and antibiotics Drew got. And then she did the exam anyways... I guess I wasn't getting out of that one. Anyhow, at least I got two things done with only one appointment. So Thursday I was able to stay home and rest and Friday I felt better than ever. One a good note, I was able to get some reading done :) but on a bad note... being sick is incredibly boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you got sick! That sounds just AWFUL!!!
Post a Comment