3.28.2010

Places to Visit

As some of you might know my current calling is Activity Days Leader and I have 27 girls in all (don't get me started). I just wanted to share some sites that you might love AND help out with your current calling whatever that may be. I've become a recent follower myself and thought I should share.

1.) Sugardoodle: First of all I am sure a lot of you have already found or seen Sugardoodle and if you haven't it's probably most widely used for a broad spectrum of callings. You can find everything, music, clip art, handouts, activities for everything from scouts, activity days, sunday school, young men/women, and relief society. Yup, almost everything. Not my favorite site due to format, but it's a collaborative site so many postings and handouts from many different people.

2.) LDS Activity Day Ideas: A good comprehensive blog for activity days. What is nice is that activity ideas are broken down into categories, arts and crafts, family history, etc.

3.) Wendy's Activities**: My personal favorite! Wendy just started this blog so the down side is that it really doesn't have a lot of content yet, but wow! what she has is great. I love her style and that she goes all out. This site would be perfect for small groups (making all the handouts and crafts for 27 girls would be horrendous!) I could do anything with a nice small group of girls.

4.) Emma's Place: Another one of my favorite sites and on the top for most useful. Emma's Place has the most amazing helps and handouts for lessons, enrichment and even visiting teaching messages. Downloads are super easy and fast! All the work is done and you just need to print!

5.) LDS Nursery : Color pages, crafts and ideas. Church babies! OK, so this site really isn't helpful to me right now, I just think that they have the cutest and most adorable coloring pages and would really be helpful if you are in primary or nursery.

6.) A Pleasant Sunday: Just another cool site that is great for families and awesome ideas. I don't have children, but this would probably be up on the top of most useful when I do.

So that's pretty much it for my list, but don't worry it doesn't end there for cute fun stuff to look at and use. Once you plug into one of these sites look for links from their blog (blog stalking) to find some other random fun stuff like Hot Pink Pansy, LDS Primary Posters (helps for singing leaders) , and Family Home Evening Planner. Have fun, hopefully this is useful!

No comments: