Fly to Italy in t-minus 14 1/2 hours
Venice
Aviano
Florence
Rome
Slovenia
HOme
Thank you everyone who made this experience possible.
We love you!
Talk to you in 12 days!
Venice
Aviano
Florence
Rome
Slovenia
HOme
Thank you everyone who made this experience possible.
We love you!
Talk to you in 12 days!
4 comments:
Holy crap! We are sooooo jealous! I can't believe your not taking us with you! :P That is so awesome you guys are going! I can't wait to see pictures and hear the details!!!!
AHHHHH! I love Italy! I went two summers ago and it is just the most beautiful magical place ever and i love the food. I sent Andrew an email with a link to free audio tours, let me know if you don't get it.
I'm jealous. the end. :-) Have an amazing time!!
How fun!! I am so jealous! Soak it all in.
Post a Comment