Tyler is a married man now!! Here are just a few pictures of the hundreds taken this past week! We had a ton of fun and can't wait to build a lifetime of memories with these two as a part of the family.
Tristan's Bridal Shower


Dinner on Thursday night at Cafe Rio!

Tristan received her endowments at the Bountiful Temple. This temple has been my favorite since I was little and it was beautiful with all the spring flowers in full bloom.




The Wedding: Salt Lake City Temple, May 23rd, 2009



The Send Off! Congrats!

I will definitely post more! There are SO many pictures!!
2 comments:
you were in utah! that makes me happy! I got together with the old school sci ref gang a few weeks ago and we miss you! How is life? You look gorgeous and the new couple is so cute! I hope life is grand!
Great photos.
Post a Comment