5.05.2009

Photo of The Day


My photo of the day that I love. Drew and I went down to the river yesterday. He went fishing and I went running. It was cloudy and sprinkling some, but sunny all at the same time with a light breeze. It was a perfect day.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That sounds like a perfect day! I so wish you guys were here...or we were there. :P I need a running partner! I have been training for the Wasatch back...I'm so stoked and I do like to run by myself, but I think it might be more fun with a running partner.

P.S. LOOOOOOOOVE the short hair!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! I know it's probably the last thing you want to do when traveling, but ya wanna go running with me while your here?!

Brian and Bobbie said...

How fun, I wish I could of went running with you!