1. I have a new food favorite phase. I usually go through these phases with food where once I've discovered them I have them all the time. So, I've now discovered Spring mix salad greens, with creamy poppyseed dressing, and craisins. It's so delicious. If I had enough money I would add pine nuts, but they are a little too expensive... I guess you could say that this has replaced my food phase of tuna, Yum!
2. With some of my Christmas money I bought myself a recipe box. I've never owned one before so usually I can't ever find the recipes I want or they are on my laptop or they are scattered in a random drawer. I've been looking at recipe boxes for a long time and I finally fou
nd one that is not only cheap but beautifully simple. The amazing thing about my new recipe box is that I love looking through it and cooking from it so it has helped me enjoy cooking more. I've also been skowering over recipes to find ones worthy of adding to my box. I love having all my recipes in one place and it's given me a project to work on in my spare time.3. I also love my new pajamas I got for Christmas. I actually have two new Christmas pajamas, but I were them both equally. Everyday I get home I immediately change into my pajamas. I hate wearing normal clothes sometimes. Especially since I were scrubs all day which are so loose and comfortable, it's hard to go back to normal clothes.
4. I love our new car. We have a 2005 heather grey/green/black trailblazer and it is so fun to drive. Drew and I switch off and on who gets to drive it. I still like the HHR don't get me wrong, it's nice too.
5. I love seeing Drew (as always), but now that he has started school and work I see him even less which makes the times that I do get to see him so much sweeter.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh you know what's really funny? Ever since I came back to Provo, I've been eating salad non-stop because I started making my own that consists of spinach, poppyseed dressing, craisins, cashews, and chopped apple. Not the same as yours, but similar! Freaky
That's even cooler because my original inspiration came from a salad with spinach, poppyseed dressing, craisins, pinenuts, and chopped apple!
Post a Comment