11.19.2008

Time for another Andrew blog!

As the current semester comes to an end, it brings with it the end of college football, but the beginning of NHL hockey and college hoops! My personal favorite time of the year!

This semester has flow by in record time! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, which means all papers, projects, and finals are right around the corner. I can say with all honesty that I am not stressed right now by the work load on me. It is a lot of work, but I ENJOY what I am learning, which makes working more pleasureful. It's all great stuff I am learning, just how I dreamed it would be. I love the University here. They treat each student with respect, regardless of their opinions. This campus is very liberal, yet the faculty respects my opinion and right to believe how I want to believe. Its absolutely wonderful.

On to more exciting news. If you have not been following the Pens, do so! They are riding a hot streak right now, unbeaten in 6 games. It's been a great start for one of the most talented teams in the league. Expect more updates from me in the future. The Cougars are playing Utah this Saturday, with plenty on the line, more than just pride and props like in previous years. I have organized a 'ward event' to gather all at Buffalo Wild Wings for the game, since it is not broadcast here. I'm hoping for a great turnout, but already I'm sure of 5 at least (Tyler, Tristan, and Allison will be here). Go Cougars! If BYU wins, they share the MWC title and stand a great chance of receiving a BCS bid. We need Nevada to beat Boise this Saturday. Go Pack!

The weather has been unusually cooporative lately. It's been great on our gas/electric bills. I love the warm fall weather. I know there are some (Jared) who would prefer that things get real cold real fast. If I were still in Utah, I'd be praying for freezing temps every night. But since I'm not, here's to warm Novembers!

1 comment:

addicted fisherman said...

Screw this warm weather!!!! Help me pray for the cold, as a friend, and as a fellow ice fishermen. Even though I got on the hard deck Nov 15th in the high uintas on 3"s, the fish were small. I need Henry's lake, Scofield, Fish lake and Strawberry to freezem NOW!!!

Glad school is going well. Here's to making lots of money!!