10.02.2008

A blog for Blogs sake.

I don't blog as often and Christina does, or as often as I should. I just don't feel like I have anything interesting to say. I could talk about sports which is what I would most like to discuss, but most people who read this blog could care less that the Penguins begin regular season play tomorrow, and they are playing in Finland and Sweden. After losing to Detroit in the Stanley Cup finals, a bunch of players left, which makes me sad. I wish Hossa would have stayed, but he left. For Detroit nonetheless. Traitor. And most people would probably care less if I talked about the Cougars' remarkable start to this years CFB season. They look to be the big BCS buster this year if things go well. But, knowing the Cougars and the dreaded history of BYU football, we will all watch in horror as they blow it bigtime, giving half their fans throughout the country a fatal heart attack. I'm currently working on my 3rd from watching their games. Most recently 3 weeks ago when they traveled to Washington and came out with a one point victory. NOTE!!!!!! Tune in to BYU TV which is available online at byutv.com or .net or whatever (google it) this Friday at 6MT to watch BYU take on Utah State. It will be an annhialation, and we can watch Max Hall pad his stats for 2 quarters, well on his way to a Heisman run.
No, people probably don't care to read what I write, but I write anyways just in case people care about the most important thing in life. Sports. For what would life be without sports? Not worth living, that's what.

2 comments:

Allie said...

I care about the Cougars... You can talk about them :)

Lynette said...

Hey! I think it's great and Jared thought it was the most exciting thing he's read from these blogs...big change from... "my baby just learned to grab her foot!" haha Go BYU!