9.30.2008

Convo

Lately... I've been wondering if I majored in the right field because it's been really hard to find a job right now. I keep thinking how maybe I should go back to school. Of course I need to do an internship to become a Registered Dietitian, but I am wondering if that's what I really want to do!? I've noticed that I've been posting a lot about our conversations, but I love it too much. Last night Drew and I had this little convo in bed.

(I've been looking at schools for medical diagnostic sonographers lately, but they don't have any programs in the area so I've been exploring a lot of options!)

Me: "Ya know, they have a dental hygiene program around here!"
Drew: " ...?..."
Me: "Did you know they make $40 an hour!"
Drew: " And that's not even very specialized... that's two years of school"
Me: "I know, I can't believe it, $40 an hour! I looked at 4 different entry-level jobs today that were offering $40/hr!"
Drew: "Why didn't anyone tell ME to be a Dental Hygienist!"

he he he

It seems that Drew always knows how to put me in a laughing fit right before bedtime and then he wonders why I'm not tired and keep talking. He always gets me all riled up before it's time to sleep!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

I'm sure you'll find the perfect job. You're so bubbly and outgoing, I don't see why everyone wouldn't be handing out a job to you.

Isn't that funny how guys do that and then they expect us to sleep and not continue to talk their ears off?!?!