These last few days in Nevada have been great. We've done exactly what we wanted, and most of what I have wanted to do is nothing. I've been golfing once already and plan to go much more. Ive started going to bed earl and waking up early, if you consider 8am early. I do.
Monday morning we leave for training in Austin and will be back late Wednesday night. It's a bummer of a travel schedule though. We have to be in Reno at 6am, which means we leave the house a 5am. We get back at 11:20 pm which will mean we'll be home probably around 1am. But, for 2 days training and 6 hours flying each way, this company managed the schedule pretty well. very efficient use of time.
Penguins are in the Eastern Conference finals against the cross-town rival Flyers. Penguins took game 1 with game 2 tomorrow night. I have high hopes for my Pens this year. Lend your support and watch them on VS, Sunday, Tues, and Thurs nights. Go Pens!
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a pretty sweet life right now. And yes, 8 AM is early. I'm glad you're having a good time!
Post a Comment