
My first ever blog. I just returned from another trip to UNR for an orientation. It was informative, but the most expensive one-hour event of my life! But having a day in Nevada was fun, and I got to spend some time with my dad and just me, which is something I can never remember having before. We had some great fun just hanging out and eating good food.
Once I returned to Provo, Joseph and Amanda, Christina's brother and his wife, were at our house visiting for a few days. We spent most of the day inside visiting and then went to dinner at night. They left early this morning for Colorado.
There's lots going on in the sports world, especially with hockey. The playoffs are set to begin, now that the regular season is just about over. The Penguins are looking good, which is great since they've been so bad in the last few years. Go Pens!
1 comment:
That's fun. I'm glad you got to hang out with Dad for a while. Where did you all go for dinner?
Post a Comment