3.15.2008
We've cleaned and scrubbed the entire house in preparation for Drew's mom to arrive today! We are excited and we really feel tons better in our own home. Oh the power of a clean home! This morning we got up bright and early to see Drew's sister, Allison, compete in DanceSport. Wow, it was a bundle to get in, but Allison made it worth it cause she made it through 6 rounds and will compete in the finals this evening. Of 260 couples that started the competion there are only 27 left. I think Allison could really make it to the final rounds. She's really good and has a great partner too! Surpriseling Drew and I have had a ton of fun watching all the rounds of dancers. Some people take it really serious. Watching the advanced students dance do the Pasodoble made me watch to watch the movie, Mask of Zorro! It's truly been a great activity for a Saturday, esp. one that we have completely off. The whole time Drew and I were critiqeing all the couples and tried to pick our favorites from each heat. It was quite funny. My judgements were swaying a little by how people dressed themselves. You would think that in a competition you would try to look your best or at least match! Ok... I'm being way too judgemental. On a side note, my last semester has been quite tame and I'll graduate in only 6 or 7 weeks. I've already begun to think of all things I wish I had done. Drew is STILL waiting back to hear from any graduate schools. Right now I am so frustrated with the University of Northern Colorado that I don't know if I even want to go there even if Drew gets accepted! It has really come down to that. It all depends on where else Drew gets accepted though and right now we are really praying for UNR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so sweet! :D I love you!
And I love that you called Pasodoble the Pasa Noble. That totally made my day!
Post a Comment