BEFORE
AFTER
(coming soon)
(coming soon)
As you can see we had a the new room built with a walk-in closet over the entryway. Could not be happier with the outcome! Drew put in the laminate flooring himself. Asher just loved to help! Drew did it all himself and spent a good 11-12 hour chunk of time working on it. It turned beautifully! We now have another bedroom! Yea! It has been a lot of work, but thankfully family has come out and helped paint. Drew's sister and mother came out and painted our bathrooms and some thrift store dressers for the new baby. Then Drew's mom came out again after the room was done and painted that too and all of the trim! Thanks :) I painted the trim again after Drew had to strip it off and re-do the trim after the flooring went in, but I was glad I could contribute one little way. It is done and we are happy to have the scaffolding out of our house except it only was cleared out days before I had the baby!! Crazy!










No comments:
Post a Comment