4.01.2012

Asher's First Halloween and KOLO 8 News


  For Asher's first Halloween Drew and I dressed up as aliens and Asher was an astronaut.
The astronaut costume came from my sister Natasha who lives near the
NASA headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama.
We made our costumes from fabric and construction paper and styrofoam
 so it was a pretty cheap get-up.

Our little family was also featured on KOLO 8 News
 (Asher is already famous!)
 while shopping at Savers for low cost costumes.

 We attended our church party all dressed out
and had a lot of fun enjoying the chilli and cornbread potluck.
Asher however wasn't able to stay up past 7:30pm or so
 so we had to head home a early.
We still had a blast with this guy
He is so cute in his Astronaut costume :)

I am sure he will enjoy the fesitivities a bit more when he is older.
I can't wait.



Meet Astronaut Asher 
NASA Captain

No comments: