I got to go to D.C. this summer for the first time in July.
Unfortunately, I had to leave Drew behind.
He has school and it was a last minute family reunion so money was a issue too.
I wasn't about to miss out so off I went
D.C. is the farthest east I've been and it did not disappoint!
It was a blast to spend time with my family and
see a lot of sites in Washington D.C.
Here are some highlights of my wicked awesome trip!:
With my sisters Natasha, Erika, and their daughters Tatjana, and Maya
we visited the Jefferson Memorial
Toured the Capitol
Met Senator Reid and Ensign
Library of Congress
Smithsonian: Art Museum, Natural History Museum
Washington Memorial
Meeting my new niece
Mount Vernon with the whole family

and
Water Park fun!
It went by so fast and thankfully no jet lag whatsoever
thanks to earplugs(thanks Natasha) and Benadryl!
It was so hard to leave Drew behind, but being busy at every hour helps
and when you are surrounded by family.
Unfortunately, I had to leave Drew behind.
He has school and it was a last minute family reunion so money was a issue too.
I wasn't about to miss out so off I went
D.C. is the farthest east I've been and it did not disappoint!
It was a blast to spend time with my family and
see a lot of sites in Washington D.C.
Here are some highlights of my wicked awesome trip!:
With my sisters Natasha, Erika, and their daughters Tatjana, and Maya
we visited the Jefferson Memorial
Library of Congress
Washington Memorial
Water Park fun!
It went by so fast and thankfully no jet lag whatsoever
thanks to earplugs(thanks Natasha) and Benadryl!
It was so hard to leave Drew behind, but being busy at every hour helps
and when you are surrounded by family.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a good time! I'm going to DC in about 2 weeks! I can't wait! Of course, I'm flying all the way there and back with Denali. Not looking forward to that part!!
Post a Comment