
Read it and weep suckers! Drew's back, so that can mean only ONE thing. It's Cougar football time again!! Some things remain uncertain- will BYU have a home in the Mountain West for at least the near future?; who will be the go-to QB, or will there be a 2 QB offense?; will the highly-touted recruiting class have an impact this year?; can BYU win 10 games again this season? These are great questions that can only be answered once the season begins. So Rise and Shout, it's football time!
On another note, Nevada has been invited to join the Mountain West conference. Should BYU chose to stay in that conference, that would mean the two schools would meet regularly in all sports. This means I would have the chance to see the Cougars much more frequently than I do now (never, for those keeping tabs). A great reason to stay in Reno....
Just a quick note on myself for those interested. I am currently in my final year of the school counseling masters program here at UNR, I am about to begin my first of two internships working at McQueen high school. My last two classes wrap up this semester, thank goodness. I'm all schooled-out. After these 7 years of college, I'll be very ready to enter the job market and put my skills to use. I love the student life, but one can only tolerate being so poor for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment