We are now back in the U.S of A! We had a blast, but very happy to be back in our own bed and home of course.
I want to share all of our pictures and experiences and what not, but I think it's about time for our blog to go private! I've been wanting to do this for a really long time. I guess I've just been looking for the right time to make the break.
SO if you want to see Italy pictures, send me an e-mail, or write a message to this post and I'll make sure you get an invite. I'll send an invite to most of you that I know anyhow, but just let me know!
I want to share all of our pictures and experiences and what not, but I think it's about time for our blog to go private! I've been wanting to do this for a really long time. I guess I've just been looking for the right time to make the break.
SO if you want to see Italy pictures, send me an e-mail, or write a message to this post and I'll make sure you get an invite. I'll send an invite to most of you that I know anyhow, but just let me know!
9 comments:
Post a Comment