I loved looking at all of your pictures! I especially loved the art and architecture. In my music civilizations class this semester we've been learning about the evolution of art, so it was really neat to be able to look at some of the sculptures and know the time period and other details about them. My professor would be thrilled. I'm so glad you had fun! Hopefully you can go again sometime and get more gelato :)
1 comment:
I loved looking at all of your pictures! I especially loved the art and architecture. In my music civilizations class this semester we've been learning about the evolution of art, so it was really neat to be able to look at some of the sculptures and know the time period and other details about them. My professor would be thrilled. I'm so glad you had fun! Hopefully you can go again sometime and get more gelato :)
Post a Comment