
On another note, Drew's summer softball league started and they had an amazing game last Wednesday. (Drew has now played on a softball team every season since they have "freeze" ball here and has become a really good outlet for him.) I was the only fan who showed up to their last game, but it was well worth it! Drew hit an in fence home-run and scored the game winning run. Although he took quite a dive sliding into home! Ouch! I love watching the games and I've become know as Drew's "good luck" charm lately. Drew has been telling me that he always plays better when I'm watching, but it seems that all his teammates have now noticed the difference when I'm there. I don't know what it is, maybe Drew just is more aware of someone watching his every move, or he's just showin' off! He's a really good player and I'm really proud of him. I'm looking forward to the rest of the games! :)
1 comment:
Dang you guys have all the fun! I am so jealous of all our friends going to games and stuff.
That's awesome that Andrew is on a softball team! I do think guys play better when girls are watching. :)
What's "Freeze" ball?! Sounds interesting!
Post a Comment