6.22.2009

Allison's Wedding!

Drew and I just got back from Utah again. This time for Allison and John's Wedding! It was a lot of great fun. The wedding was absolutely perfect and so fun to be at. Allison was so beautiful and it was a very emotionally charged day! Drew got a little teary more than once and the sealing was especially amazing. I am very biased to our sealer, but Allison's sealer was very insightful. We stayed with Julie's cousin Diana and her husband Lee who live in Elk Ridge and that was equally fun and amazing. They have a very beautiful home with a view of the whole valley. Thursday we spent traveling, then on Friday we went to the Provo Temple for Allison's endowment session and afterward a picnic with Johns family. While we were having fun at Kiwanis Park I ran into my cousin Stephanie Campbell. It was great to catch up with her. What are the odds? Allison was married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and I was really excited to go through it again because I was able to go to the Open House with my mom in 1996. It did rain a lot on Saturday, but the rain let up right as Allison & John were taking their individual pictures. and also let up as they were leaving the luncheon. Drew and I are really happy to have John in the family. He is such a great guy! Feast your eyes on wedding pictures!


We had a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a gorgeous BRIDE!! She looked amazing. How exciting! That's awesome you got to see your cousin there...you're right; what are the odds?!

Sorry we missed you while you guys were in town. Our life is pretty hectic around here these days and it's not easy to travel much anymore. If you can believe it, Jared has been fishing maybe 3 or 4 times within the past 2 months. He's been so stressed out of his mind with his two jobs and finances so I hope you can forgive us and try again next time you come up. We really do want to see you!