10.07.2008

I Heart Your Blog

Thanks Lynette for loving my blog! I really love yours too and I would seriously nominate yours if you hadn't already tagged me!

The rules: 1. The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!"2. Then they get to link back to me. 3. Then they get to nominate a few of their own winners! Spread the love! 4. Then leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they aren't left in the dark.

Well, there IS a few blogs that I couldn't live, or be motivated to keep on blogging, without.

1. Je t'aime, Allison: I love reading your blog... and you're probably the only one who blogs on a consistent basis so it keeps me occupied, plus I love all the quotes of the day. I found that people who constantly find the little funny things in life are happier in general and really living. It really made me pay attention to all the random funny conversations I have sometimes and that helps me love life more. I read your blog and realize how much more you understand than I did at that age. You're my favorite sister-in-law ;). You're awesome!

2. Foxy Family, Savannah: How could I not love your blog! I am so glad that we can keep in touch through blogs because I miss you so much. I feel like you are someone I can truly relate to and I always am wondering what you're up to and what you're doing.

3. Miss Popular, Alycia: You're the sweetest, nicest person I've ever met and I'm glad we married roommates. Your blog serves a dual purpose really because Drew and I can keep touch with you and Gabe and Drew likes that! You're deep and I love reading what you have to say.

4. The Hatcher 5: I love to hear about life in Italy and we really wish we could come visit. Well, I naturally love hearing about my family, but it would be more helpful if they blogged more. I love our Family blog and Erika's too, it's just easier to nominate just one.

5. Joe and Alene, Alene: I love reading your opinions and about life in Korea.

2 comments:

Alycia said...

Yay, thanks for nominating me, I feel so special! :) I'll definately post this on my blog.

Lynette said...

Thanks for playing along! I really do love your blog! We really want to come visit you guys sometime soon. I hate to say it, by "soon" (with ho busy things are) it might have to wait a couple of months, but hopefully sooner than that!