8.19.2008

New Look

Ok, so you might have noticed already that I changed the look of our blog dramatically.

Actually I have been trying to do this for a REALLY long time. I was frustrated once already when I tried changing things and I erased the whole blog and had to start over. That was a while ago. I don't know what made me more motivated this time, but it turned out to be so simple and easy. I don't know why I wasn't able to do it before. I choose this look in lieu of Drew. His favorite color is red and I couldn't do anything too girly since this is OUR blog. Hope you enjoy it for a little while. I might change it soon... until I find something that really fits.

By the way... Drew and I love our new apartment. We've kinda come to a stand still with packing since we've come to a point where we just ran out of places to put stuff. Basically we have a ton of books so I think we'll be able to get the rest of our boxes unpacked as soon as we get a bookshelf. The cats LOVE the patio/balcony. They spend nearly all day outside... a dream come true and since we are on the third floor there's no worry because they really can't go anywhere. They especially like staying out at night something they have never experienced before. I will post pics of the apartment as soon as we get all settled (which will probably be a while).


Articles I enjoyed reading today:

1). Watch Your Mouth

Gums and Teeth Give Clues About What's Going On Inside Your Body

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/15/AR2008081503122.html


2). A Conversation with Nina V. Fedoroff

An Advocate for Science Diplomacy- discusses GM foods

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/19/science/19conv.html?ref=science

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love the new blog. It's really cute :) But manly at the same time.

I'm so glad the kitties are happy! Did you put the cat tree out there for them?