5.29.2008

Mountain biking... it kicked out butts

We went out to the Pine Nuts today to go mountain biking. We went somewhere new so we didn't really know what to expect. On the way out it was all up and we were huffing and puffing like you couldn't believe. We didn't go too far out, but the way back proved to be well worth it cause it was downhill on the way out! It was fun even though we are so out of shape! It was a good workout for our lungs and legs and arms!



Also, we found out yesterday that we will be heading to Houston on June 2nd to start our internship. We have mixed feelings, but I'm sure it will be a good experience.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh way fun! And I'm sure you'll have a great time in Houston.

Lynette said...

How fun! I'm so jealous that you guys got to go do that. Even if we found a baby sitter, there aren't many places we'd want to go biking around here. :( Good luck in Texas. I'm anxious to see updates for that!

Alycia said...

Sounds like fun! Gabe and I both have bikes but haven't even gone around the block yet, we have to find something to put Preston in first, but I'm looking forward to it. Good luck in Houston, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)